Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pretty Girls Make Faces

Pretty Girls Make Faces Tube. Duration : 2.00 Mins.


One day I was in Newmarket with a friend. We decided to get coffee and went into this little independent coffee shop. Nice little place. So my friend orders his coffee and plain bagel, and then I order my onion bagel. He paid with his credit card and, as I rarely carry cash, I paid with my credit card. After paying I find my friend at our table with my coffee as we wait for our bagels. As we were waiting I realized that I had not signed for my purchase. I asked my friend if he had to sign for his, and he said he did. I thought this rather odd and decided to inquire at the counter. "I just purchased a coffee and an onion bagel just moments ago," I said. "I remember," the friendly cashier replied. "I paid with a credit card, but I didn't sign for it, I'm afraid." "Goodness!" she said examining the register tape. "Here it is. Would you mind signing?" "Not at all!" I said, elated. "I'm just glad I thought to ask." What a day that was. So happy. The End.

Keywords: fun, effect, humor, faces, tuna fish discrepancy, ross boyd, new Hampshire, NH, Vermont, VT, 802, 603, lol, jimmy fallon, kids react, rjw, ray william johnson, mac, macintosh, duckswithhooves

No comments:

Post a Comment