Friday, January 6, 2012

Betraying Your Loved Ones Episode 20***

Betraying Your Loved Ones Episode 20*** Video Clips. Duration : 0.63 Mins.


Here it is: =========================================================== *The Next Day* Azeria:So...thank god tmrw is our last day of school....and i was thinking that...we all should go on a road trip-(Smiles)You know...go all around the world and me and CeCe have been saving up money since we were little so....yea ! Cassidy:But me mom is never gonna let me go....she will saying something like "Oh...your too young...your just 15....your having sex arent you?".... Azeria:Well your ask anyway !....So who's in? All:(Looks at each other...then smiles and nods)I'm In..!!!! Marie:(Walks in and sees Cassidy....drops her purse and gasps then runs to her)ME'JA?!?! WHO DID ALL THIS TO YOU?!??! Cassidy:Mom...i figured i needed a change....so i got 2 tattoos and piercings...well more.... Marie:WHAT?!?! SO YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A DAMN EMO PERSON?!!? PEOPLE WHO CUTS THEIRSELVES?!?! CASSIE I WANT ALL OF THIS OFF Cassidy:No ! I Dont Want It Off.....its about time i stand up for myself!!!! Marie:CASSIDY BRIA-MARIELA LOPEZ YOU LISTEN TO ME WHEN IM TALKING TO YOU AND I SAID I WANT.IT.OFF.RIGHT.NOW!!!! Cassidy:(Tears up)JUST STOP MOM!!!...... All:(Sees her tear up...then let them fall) Cassidy:YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER IN YOUR LIFE...I DO...OK?!?! I DO....DADDY LEFT US WHEN I WAS JUST 7...THEN WE GET A CALL YEARS LATER TO FIND OUT HE'S DEAD....YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A BESTFRIEND RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FATHER I DO...I LOVED THAT MAN MORE THAN ANYBODY ...

Tags: mzbrianafrancis

No comments:

Post a Comment