Monday, March 12, 2012

My Lips Are Sealed [[Chp 1 Street of a Killer]]

My Lips Are Sealed [[Chp 1 Street of a Killer]] Tube. Duration : 0.40 Mins.


I was walking home from school down today because my best friend, Caitlyn wasnt there to take me home. I decided to take a shortcut through and ally way when I heard screaming and tears. I hid behind the garbage can. "Please dont. I didnt mean to" "I said you would pay" the other voice snarled. It was a fierce voice, one that you would be scared to meet. I crouched hoping that no one would see me. I heard the first voice which belonged to a woman. "Please you cant hurt me. Im pregnant. Please" "I told you if you told anyone that you would die!" "I didnt tell anyone I swear" "Shut up!" I heard a smack. I didnt know what to do. If I called the cops they would hear me. If I ran they would hear me. I was stuck behind this dumpster. Thats when I heard the gunshot and the scream. I was scared. What if they found me? I would be dead for sure. I stood up and saw the lady dead on the ground with the man who was in his 20s stood over her. He looked at me anger in his eyes. I ran as fast as I could, I didnt hear any footsteps behind me. I ran to the local Diner that my aunt Delilah owned. I was living with her after my parents had died. I ran in and tears were streaming down my face. I looked up and Delilah was standing watching me. Delilah: Rachel what happened to you? Rachel: There- gunshot- and lady, pregnant, dead, man killed her. I immediately called 911 and told them what happened. They told me to stay where I was and that they would head over there. After an hour the police ...

Keywords: my, lips, are, sealed, jonas, brothers, love, story, nick, joe, kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment