Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shania Twain - Up Live in Chicago 3 of 11

Shania Twain - Up Live in Chicago 3 of 11 Video Clips. Duration : 8.08 Mins.


Shania Twain Up! Live In Chicago, marks Shania's first US concert appearance in over 2 and a half years. Live in Chicago was filmed on July 27th in front of over 50000 enthusiastic fans in Chicago's Grant park. Track Listings Man! I Feel Like A Woman Up! Honey I'm Home She's Not Just A Pretty Face When You Kiss Me Forever and For Always Ka-Ching! Don't Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) That Don't Impress Me Much I'm Gonna Getcha Good! From This Moment On No-one Needs to Know Thank You Baby! (For Making Someday Come So Soon) It Only Hurts When I'm Breathing Juanita Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under? Any Man of Mine In My Car (I'll Be The Driver) (If You're Not In It for Love) I'm Outta Here! You're Still The One Nah! Rock This Country!

Tags: Singer, music, country, video, Shania, twain, concert, Chicago, live, you're, still, the, one, fans, up

No comments:

Post a Comment